: ParisCompany Overview:
Founded in 2000, Orchestra Networks is a leading pure-play, independent data management software provider. Headquartered in Paris with branches in the US, UK, Germany and operations across North America and EMEA region, Orchestra Networks has successfully addressed the MDM and Data Governance needs of a range of Global 1000 customers in multiple industries, including: Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods, Technology, Pharmaceuticals, Public Utilities and Global Logistics. We help organizations manage their most important data: the product they manufacture, the assets they own, the customers they sell to, the partners they deal with, the financial accounts they report on – any data shared between business teams and IT applications.
Orchestra Networks is positioned by Gartner in both its Magic Quadrants for Master Data Management with one single software solution and was ranked #1 MDM technology four years in a row by The Information Difference.Context:
Our core data management software, EBX5, is developed by our product engineering group in Paris. Since 2011, we have set up technical operations in Hanoi to provide test, support and development resources to complement the work of our engineering group.
Our Product Management team in Paris collects and formalizes our client’s requirements in the data management domain such as: master data, de-duplication and cleansing, graphical view of the data, data analytics, meta-data management, etc.
You will join the Product Management team in Paris, as a Business Analyst to ensure the best market fit for our line of products.Your opportunity:
We are looking for Business Analysts who act as a communication channel between the stakeholders (i.e. customers, partners, pre-sales and professional services teams) and Orchestra Networks’ development teams (Paris and Hanoi).
Directly reporting to a Product Manager, you will be responsible for one or more products in our portfolio.
You will identify stakeholders problems, gather requirements and formalize them so they can be easily understood by engineering (functional scoping and user stories document writing), as well as to clarify questions that may raise during the development process.
You will also prioritize the features to be delivered (backlog maintenance) and be responsible for the product roadmap.
In charge of the user acceptance test (UAT) writing, you will also drive the testing phase and make sure the stakeholders validate the released features.
Finally, you will actively participate in the new features evangelization for all stakeholders, help in the training material writing and contribute to our internal forum platform (give insights about new features, reply to consultants requiring advice and define implementation best practices).
You will have the opportunity to experience projects on various innovative domains for international clients (master data, data quality, data analytics, mobile data, big data). You will work with talented and recognized experts in the data management.
This position can transition to a Product Owner role, in the context of our agile organization.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor or Engineer’s degree in Computer Sciences or related fields;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Business Analyst or Product Owner role;
- Mastering MS Word/Powerpoint software (or LibreOffice, Google Docs and Slides)
- An experience with the following software is a plus but not necessary: prototyping (Axure or Balsamiq), requirement/release tracking systems (JIRA, Confluence, etc);
- Fluent in English. Another foreign language is an advantage;
- Experience in enterprise software and business applications;
- Understanding on our technical landscape: JEE / Java development, Data modeling (UML, XSD, relational), Database (RDBMS) and ORM (Hibernate, JPQL), Enterprise middleware solutions such as ETL, ESB, BPM, BRMS, Web-based solutions, Agile (Scrum) and V-Cycle software engineering process;
- Excellent communication skills with ability to collaborate with both on-site and overseas colleagues;
- Significant negotiation skills;
- High sensibility to software ergonomic and user experience;
- Willing to travel